Monday, August 2, 2010

getting back into the swing of things blog-wise

is difficult after the trip because the rhythm of things was upset.

This is a very important pieceof my day and it is a section that requires a certain amount of discipline.

When the internet acess is lost on the boat then the whole day feels like something is missing. After several days it becomes frustrating.

you get the net back, you have to start the disciplinary track all over again.

Anyway, I am going to Camp Perry either tomorrow or Wednasday. I want to visit the guys and maybe I will interview one and post the interview here.

I seem too get along with senior NCOs out there for some reason.

Maybe I will post the time the Marine team talked me into wearing my old uniform sometime. O hadn't worn it in public for 32 years and I did it as a favor to the guys.

You have to remember that this was the uniform I was spit on back in '73.

Yes, I will post the entire story, although it mmay be a repeat. If it is, it still is worth posting.

Anyway, Perry will be a good thing for me to do.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment