Sunday, August 1, 2010

My notes came back from Kinkos

a couple of days ago. Five copies of my diary of working in the Gulf.

I made 5 copies.

One has been sent to a woman I went to high school with
one has been sent to a supervisor that I trust for his perusal
One is in my safe along with the flash drive it is recorded on.
One is being read by Neighbor Bob
The other is on my desk.

I will post none of this stuff here because I will not risk embarrassing my employer in any way. Although there is nothing on it that would, one can never tell how something will be taken completely out of context. I'm not afraid of my employer, per se, but one can never tell about the way a customer would react.

Maybe when this mess is over and done with, I might consider it, but certainly not yet.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment