Sunday, August 22, 2010

There is a lt of signage aboard the vessel I work on

















and most of it makes sense, which is mildly unusual when you consider that most of it is Federally mandated.

About the only thing that I have put up that is not required is a sort of nice touch for the dock people and others that show up for business.

On the hatch leading into the galley/office, I have stenciled: "Customers Only. All supervisors and tradesman please use rear entrance."

The bosses actually like it because they know that THEIR check actually comes from customers when you get right down to it.

However, I saw this jewel and hung it next to a generator. I couldn't resist.

Of course, I will not touch the wires.

After all, I only have $150 in my pocket.

my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment