Friday, August 13, 2010

There is now a kinder and gentler way of packaging

goods.

It brings less violence into the world.

I just saw a shipmate finish a bag of Fritos and decided to 'pop' the bag.

We all do it from time to time, you blow pressure into a bag and give it a good smack and the bag ruptures with a satisfying 'POP'.

When I tried to blow up the Fritos bag, the bottom split out and I coulden't pop it.

I guess this is some sore of liberal plot to make the planet a kinder and gentler place to live.

SOmetimes I wonder how people think.

Letting a guy make a loud, satisfying pop with a bag is good for the soul and relieves pressure snd frustrations.

One of these days someone is going to run amok and hurt a lot of people when I suppose it could have been prevented by letting the guy pop a few bags or set off some fireworks or something.





my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment