Friday, August 27, 2010

I have just screwed up my little computer

bu installing an anti virus which had decided that it has to scan my entire computer 24/7.

This is an antique, an old 850 but it has worked fine for me over the years but since I installed the anti virus it has gone from slow to out and out stalled.

I am going to have to figure out how to get the anti virus to do what is is supposed to do, which is simply guard the gate.

The logic is that once it has scanned the machine for the first time , it only has to guard the gate.

We'll see what today brings.

I have little planned and might just spend the day putting things away,

Then again, Neighbor Bob needs a chunk of gutter fixed. Maybe I will do that.

We'll see.

Oh, yeah. I still have 998 'for rectal use only' stickers. Maybe a shopping trip is in order.

Last night the guy across the street left his hunnting boots on the patio. I put a sticker on the toe of his right boot.

my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment