Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am at work and for the first time in a while,

I am in range of the internet.

This rig runs off of cell towers so generally speaking if the cell phone works, the internet is good.

Right now I am in the Gulf, still on cleanup duty after the amazing oil spill and it is as hot as hell out here. Uggh!

This has been the second summer in a row I have worn shorts more often than not.

I spent a lot of time the last time off working in the yard weeding and doing general maintainence, which was OK. I got a lot done and I was pretty pleased.

I didn't drink a whole lot, sttayed busy and got to Camp Perry for a day during the matches and made sure m beloved Marine shooters got their beer.

Right now I am contemplating a work problem and if there is a solution or not to an ongoing hassle that crops up from time to time.

I guess I'll have to get back to figuring out what I can do about the hassle so I will call it a night.






my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment