Sunday, August 8, 2010

When I get home from this tour, I will have Labor Day

weekend off and another summer will be over.

This one has seemed to have lasted about 4 seconds and I have no clue whatsoever where in the hell it went. It just vanished.

As we get older, time gets going faster and faster and faster yet.

As a kid, June meant the beginnings of a long summer of swimming and camping and fishing in the lake. Summer lasted forever until it FINALLY came to a well worn out end.

These days entire decades last about as long as the blink of an eye.

I am rapidly approaching the time to go and take a long dirt nap, and I am astonished at how short a lifetime is.

Mine has passed by in a matter of a few seconds.

It is amazing.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment