Thursday, August 5, 2010

I saw something at Camp Perry that was sad.

It was a guy that I have knbown for years. He's a member of my shooting club, and I have been only an occasional shooter for the past couple of years, as I have found myself too busy here at home and at work.

I hadn't crossed paths with him for a while and I saw him on the range, shooting the NTI match.

He started telling me that I was almost the only person I knew anymore.

So and so was now in the nursing home, someone else had died, another guy was crippled and so on. It was sad. All of the people he mentioned I had shot with at one time or another over the years.

It was sad to see him on the range that day. He looked like a lost puppy.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment